All contents on Notjustextra.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Contents posted are believed to be posted within our rights.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any content appearing on Notjustextra.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail the following information to us firstname.lastname@example.org and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. You electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
101,591 total views, 5 views today